Fully Insured

Household goods movers operating within Pennsylvania are required to be licensed by the Public Utility Commission and must maintain adequate levels of insurance coverage and charge fees approved by the PUC. We are Licensed by the PUC as a Household Goods Operator: Above that the FMCSA requires Motor Carriers of Household Goods to file proof of both public liability (BI & PD) and cargo insurance with FMCSA in order to obtain interstate Operating Authority. Our current license numbers are below and can be verified using the button below that.

A-8922773 3383560 1087164-C
More information